21 June 2013

WHORE Various Artists Play Wire 1996

by request
 

 
 
 
Different artists doing covers of songs by the iconic post-punk band Wire
 
 

Tracklist 


1 Godflesh – 40 Versions 4:03
2 Lush – Mannequin 2:28
3 Resolution – It's A Boy 4:21
4 aMiniature – A Serious Of Snakes 4:51
5 Kustomized – A Question Of Degree 2:44
6 Band Of Susans – Ahead 5:14
7 Bark Psychosis – Three Girl Rhumba 4:39
8 Ex-Lion Tamers, The – On Returning 2:05
9 Spasm (5) – 12XU 3:23
10 Fudge Tunnel – Lowdown 3:32
11 Laika – German Shepherds 4:39
12 Chris Connelly – A Mutual Friend 3:40
13 Carl Marks – Eastern Standard 2:58
14 Petty Tyrants, The – Our Swimmer 3:43
15 Scanner – Eardrum Buzz 4:30
16 Polar Bear – Being Sucked In (Again) 3:14
17 Lee Ranaldo – Fragile 1:04
18 My Bloody Valentine – Map Ref 41°N 93°W 4:11
19 Transformer (3) – Outdoor Miner 2:30
20 Main – Used To 3:45
21 Mike Watt – The 15th 3:07

6 comments:

  1. http://www.load.to/CzBzVZrFCU/archive.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You are the best. I forgot I downed my discogs account until next week. But please look me up I would love to help you out. I was a big fan even before this. I think aMiniature are so criminally underrated and to find a new track all these years later, well... (popspix)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen this before and I love tribute albums. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/45097450/file.html

    ReplyDelete