08 July 2021

20 EXPLOSIVE DYNAMIC SUPER SMASH HIT EXPLOSIONS! Various Artists 1991

 

by request


Discogs

 

compilation on the Pravda Records label

 

Tracklist 



Side One
1 –The Slugs Hooked On A Feeling 3:16
2 –The Sneetches With Shoes I Wanna Be With You 3:08
3 –Smashing Pumpkins* Jackie Blue 3:51
4 –The Farmers Crocodile Rock 2:39
5 –Material Issue Little Willy 2:48
6 –Trenchmouth That's The Way (I Like It) 2:37
7 –The Reivers Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) 3:27
8 –No Empathy The Night Chicago Died 3:39
9 –The Sinatras (2) Shannon 3:12
10 –Cheer-Accident Theme From Shaft 5:21


Side Two
11 –The Service (2) Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) 2:41
12 –Young Fresh Fellows Black Betty 2:18
13 –Spies Who Surf Hocus Pocus 3:15
14 –The New Duncan Imperials* Convoy 3:49
15 –13 Nightmares Everything I Own 4:56
16 –M.O.T.O. Dancing In The Moonlight 4:52
17 –God's Acre Mississippi Queen 3:17
18 –Poster Children I Feel Love 4:58
19 –Boom Hank Jimmy Loves Mary-Anne 2:41
20–Mojo Nixon & The Second Edition Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) 4:43

 

No comments:

Post a Comment