17 June 2023

WOOD PANEL PACER WAGON WITH MAGS Various Artists 1996

 


Discogs

 

Vinyl only release with a 7 inch included, released by Too Many Records

 

Tracklist

A1The Buckys–Short Songs
A2Your Mother–0 SF
A3The Crudlers–Girls Best Friend
A4Boris The Sprinkler–Time Bomb Tom
A5Against All Authority–No Government Can Give You Freedom
A6Elmer–Why I Oughta
A7Buglite–Too Much Sugar
A8Nothing Cool–Social Commentary In 30 Seconds Or Less
A9The Fumes (2)–Sister
A10Lizards–I'm A Tyrant
A11Youth Gone Mad–Loagees Herb Garden
A12The Carpet Knights–Irish Cookie
A13The Rickets–Cool Enough For You
A14Violent Society–Wake Up And Die
A15The Automatics (2)–King Of The West
A16Less Than Jake–The Summer Of '69
A17Krupted Peasant Farmerz–Slluks
A18Lupus (2)–Deep Pit Dog Head
A19Strychnine (2)–Dead Rats And Oakland Dogs
A20The Slobs–Bomb Threat
A21Los Huevos–Ant House
A22The Hairy Italians–All Across The World
A23The Sissies–Broken Teeth
A24No Kill I–Bonk Bonk On The Head
A25VTO*–Baja California
A26The Flies (4)–Barf Bag
A27The Kegel Muscles–Bow Tie Daddy
A28Big Comb–Tannerboy
A29Sick-N-Tired–Sold
A30Plainfield–Platinum Edition
A31Hornswoggle–Public Service Announcement No. 1
A32Mamarracho–Summer Camp '96
A33Men's Recovery Project–Captured Danish Photographer
A34The Chili Pimps–I Like Manure
A35The Poops–Lottery Special
A36Hallibutt–Rose
B1Gitchee Gumee–Pickle Neck Stew
B2Seven Foot Spleen–Rank
B3Apeface–Man Kill Man
B4Putrid Cadaver–Sharks Prefer White (What About You?)
B5Lopez (9)–Bilbo Baggins Rock Opera
B6Mulligan Stu–Go Fuck Yourself
B7Boba Fett Youth–Okay, Fine, I'll Admit It, I Hate Everybody
B8Cause–Speak
B9Dead Silence–Money
B10Black Fork–Furworm
B11Nuclear Armed Hogs–Talk All You Want
B12The Judas Iscariot–Christian Science
B13Salvo Rain–Mud Pie Parody
B14Ass Missile–Sex Sells
B15One Eye Open–Dirty Fuckin' Scumbag
B16Life After Johnny–Herpe Is A Hypocrite
B17Freak In A Jar–Locust Bean Gum
B18Static (17)–Friends Again
B19Haggis (8)–32nd Street
B20Panic (17)–New Tattoo
B21The Nobodys*–Constipated Again
B22Inept–Breakin'...There's No Stopping Us
B23Eurich–Dance Slur
B24The Acrylics–Ugly
B25Johnny One Note–My Life As A Homosexual
B26Ferd Mert–Where To Go
B27All You Can Eat–The Cartoon Song
B28The Horny Mormons*–Goat Ropin'
B29Slick Fifty (2)–Crazy For Da Polka
B30The Tito O'Tito Band–#6
B31The Panics (7)–Depending On You
B32The Cinnamon Imperials–Gift
B33The Nards–Hot Dog Hall Of Fame
B34J Church–30 Second Song
B35Junior (32)–Second 39
B36Operation: Cliff Clavin–I Hate The Grateful Dead
B37Yukon Jackass–Trouble Hook
B38Beef Jerky–You Stink
B39Schlong–Poop Tart
B40Sockeye–Baby Boogers


Camoflauge Gremlin (With One Primered Panel): The Male Companion Seven Inch
C1Blanks 77–10 Seconds
C2The Dinks–I Don't Know
C3The Independents (2)–Full Moon Arise
C4Kill The Hippies–Mathematico
C5Berserkers*–Life On The Edge
C6Reform Control–Destroy Policy
C7Toilet Of Power–2-PIY
C83:6–Shit
C9Pizzle–The Gas Station Attendant Says He Only Has Lights 100's Blues
C10Kisses And Hugs–Gas Fight
C11Leap Frog Society–Riptoff
C12Sheep Squeeze–Springtime In The Park
D1The Cripples (2)–Big Bear
D2Talshezar–Spam
D3Magpie (2)–Upper
D4Unborn-SF–Bullshit Riot
D5The Grey Spikes–Bad Dog
D6The Piss Shivers–War Is Fun
D7Rod And The Ball Bearings–UFO's
D8Neil Smith And The Flexapleasers–Bad Chicken Suit
D9Submission Hold–Analysis Of The Sublimation Of Ethics Through Insincere And Manipulitive Means On The Part Of The Power Holders
D10Disgruntled Nation–Drunkmail
D11Fear Of Human–Freebird
D12Last Remaining Pinnacle–Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment