26 May 2023

FLATUS Aural Fixations 1999

 


by request


Discogs

 

New Jersey punk rock with guitar solos.
So one of the guys from Flatus walks into the record store where I was working at the time and starts telling me in a loud voice how he's with Flatus. I guess I was supposed to be impressed. Bands came in all of the time. Like when Buzzov•en came in, they smelled so bad I had to spray the entire store with air freshener when they left. I thought I was going to keel over from the smell. Thankfully, the Flatus guy, although loud, apparently bathed on a regular basis. Good times.


Tracklist

1
Bandwagon
2
Wasting My Time
3
I've Seen It All
4
My Choice
5
In The End
6
What's This Song About?
7
Talk Show Hero
8
I Don't Mind
9
The Facts Remain
10
Growin' Old
11
Voice In My Head
12
Pavement
13
Reality Check
14
Everyone
15
Walk My Way
16
A Place In Line
17
Budget Beer

 

No comments: