In...Humor Core Galore
cassette
1993
by request
cassette
1993
by request
Dumt formed in the U.S. state of Washington in 1988 and peppered their heavy punk / metal sound with satirical and humorous lyrics. - Blogatrix
In...Humor Core Galore
Tracklist
| A1 | Involuntary Abstinence | |
| A2 | I Can't See | |
| A3 | Answering Machine | |
| A4 | Java Junkie | |
| A5 | S.F.S. | |
| A6 | Twister | |
| A7 | Sick & Tired | |
| B1 | Last Call | |
| B2 | Bingo | |
| B3 | Fart Attack | |
| B4 | Oooee | |
| B5 | I'm Only Cute... | |
| B6 | Big Air Is God | |
| B7 | Fuck Faces |
We Came Really Close Once, But We're Still...
Tracklist
| A1 | Involuntary Abstinence | |
| A2 | I Can't See | |
| A3 | Answering Machine | |
| A4 | Java Junkie | |
| A5 | S.F.S. | |
| A6 | Twister | |
| B1 | Last Call | |
| B2 | Bingo | |
| B3 | Fart Attack | |
| B4 | Oooeee | |
| B5 | I'm Only Cute... | |
| B6 | Big Air Is God |


No comments:
Post a Comment