07 September 2012

I Hate the 90s Forum

Hey folks,
First, I want to say a big thanks and big hug to each and every one of you who have sent me emails and given me such nice compliments on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you. There is a possibility I will continue this, just not sure at this point.
I am contemplating having a forum for us to discuss 90's college radio/alternative music (this includes many genres). What do you all think about having a forum to chat with each other and talk about music? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks again, you all are great!

~M

5 comments:

Douchess of York said...

Great idea - count me in.

DD

IHateThe90s said...

Okay then DD, I am making one right now. We're going to rope this goat! :D

Douchess of York said...

Ace!

Brun~ said...

Yeah

ChEiF eDitOr at PrO0o0PAAGanda nEws. said...

GOOD LORD I MISSS THE 90'S MODERN DAY MUSIC MAKES ME CRINGE------O VOTE FOR ATROBLIOUS FOR MAYOR OF DOUCHEBAGGGERY---THANKS---HE;S A CANADITE U CAN TRUST