16 March 2020

MOSHI MOSHI POP INTERNATIONAL STYLE Various Artists 1999

 


Tracklist

1-01 –The Cherry Orchard Everybody Knows 4:49
1-02 –Le Mans La Balada De La Primavera 2:37
1-03 –From Bubblegum To Sky Hello Hello Hi 3:55
1-04 –Benett* Just Because I Liked You In The Summertime 4:08
1-05 –The Pearlfishers We're Gonna Save The Summer 3:31
1-06 –The Waves (6) Shrug It Off 3:16
1-07 –The Leslies* Any Day Now 3:36
1-08 –Figurine My Suitor 3:26
1-09 –Speedboat (2) Truckin' Back To You 3:20
1-10 –Spring Baby Blue 3:28
1-11 –Aden Green 2:13
1-12 –Barcelona I've Got The Password To Your Shell Account 3:14
1-13 –The I Live The Life Of A Movie Star Secret Hideout Charlemagne 2:39
1-14 –Cornich Camomile* En Melody Of An Melody 4:08
1-15 –Toulouse (6) Into Adventure 2:58
1-16 –B'ehl This I Know 3:25
1-17 –Fonda (2) The Invisible Girl 4:02
1-18 –Doggy (3) Le Vendeur D'oies Du Limousin 2:36
1-19 –Love Pandarins Les Triples 2:25
1-20 –Girlfrendo Happy Days 2:30
2-01 –Embellish I Don't Know 2:58
2-02 –Club 8 My Heart Won't Break 2:43
2-03 –The Secret Goldfish Top Of The World 3:01
2-04 –Brideshead Arrogance Or Elegance 3:01
2-05 –Cinnamon No Faith 4:40
2-06 –Cecilia Ann Gris 2:52
2-07 –The Shermans Rush Hour 2:39
2-08 –Ray Wonder I've Been So Right 4:01
2-09 –Plumtree I Love You When You're Walkin' Away 2:29
2-10 –The California Oranges* I Know You Feel The Same Way Too 2:15
2-11 –Wolfie (3) Going Places (The Creeper) 1:47
2-12 –800 Cherries Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy 2:26
2-13 –Swan Dive Breezeway 3:20
2-14 –Capsule Giants Evening Star (Unreleased Version) 3:17
2-15 –One Star Mayfly 4:44
2-16 –Brincando De Deus An Evening Out 3:46
2-17 –Me Enveneno De Azules Imagenes 2:38
2-18 –Silent Film Until I See You 4:05
2-19 –Honey Skoolmates Go Now! 3:51
2-20 –Sushi (5) Silver Legacy 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment