27 December 2021

BLLLEEEEAAAUUURRRRGGHHH! A MUSIC WAR Various Artists 1998

 


Discogs

 

Next time the in-laws are over, play this comp.


Mix of hardcore, grindcore, punk, and noisecore. Shortest songs ever!

Tracklist



1000 m.p.h.
A1Final Conflict (2)–Promise Keeper
A2Lack Of Interest–Frustration
A3324–Modify
A4Avulsion–Bootleg Holywater
A5Noothgrush–Strawberry Shortcake And Friends Holding Hands And Going Around The Gazebo With Custard And Pupcake Watching
A6Suppression–Feed On Their Vomit
A7Slight Slappers–Anal Count
A8Melt-Banana–7.2 Seconds Flipping
A9Godstomper–Last Request Sellout
A10Dead Bodies Everywhere*–Pepper Spray
A11Gob (2)–Clobbered With A Brick
A12The Dread (2)–Cock-N-Balls
A13Burned Up Bled Dry–Code Red
A14Fuck On The Beach–Fuck On The Beach
A15Fuck On The Beach–Happy
A16Fuck On The Beach–Grudge
A17Fuck On The Beach–Never Trust Tammy
A18Fuck On The Beach–Killed By Fast
A19MK Ultra (2)–Whalers, Jets, Nordiques
A20Slobber–Three Well Placed Bullets Killed Four Members Of Slobber
A21Ruido–Habre
A22Benümb–With Without
A23Mexican Power Authority–Victorian Punque
A24Combat Wounded Veteran*–28... I'm Sweet, I'm Sexy, And I'm Oh So Chocolate
A25Assspatula–I Eat My Own Shit
A26Assspatula–Beatdown
A27Fanatics (3)–Hope
A28Senseless Apocalypse–Pretense Pt. 2
A29Vilently Ill–Sacrificed
A30Nice View–Take Off Your Diaper
A31Quadiliacha–Gordon City Limits
A32Disassociate–Phatboy
A33Palatka–Let's Toss This Fucking Shit To The Fire!
A34Flash Gordon (2)–Bassfisher
A35Japanese Torture Comedy Hour–I Ran Over Your Dog While It Was Taking A Shit (Part 2)
A36The Judas Iscariot–Immobile Geniuses
A37Scalp-Lock–Profound Incessant Minimalism
A38Enemy Soil–The Great Debate
A39Charles Bronson–412 Wolfpack
A40Real Reggae–Untitled
A41Mange–Ferrigno's Revenge
A42Egotismo–Fuck You Very Much
A43Disney Violence–The Spazz Triptych
A44aTomsk 7*–South Of Heaven
A44bMarc Tamo–(Outro)


2000 m.p.h.
B45Excruciating Terror–Down But Not Out
B46Brother Inferior–Moment Of Silence
B47Black Army Jacket–Pugilistic Attitude
B48Swiss Army Blanket–Go Human Not Ape
B49Bad Acid Trip–Ego
B50Bad Acid Trip–Spazz Attack
B51Beast (3)–Philip Morris Crematorium
B52Devoid Of Faith–Hollowed Out
B53Despise You–Life Span
B54Harsh (2)–Chloric A
B55The Misanthropists–Cruel, Rude, Defensive Street Entertainers Will Die Of Hunger
B56Bastard Noise–Ode To Judi Bari
B57Dismal Marsh Gas–Little Prince
B58In/Humanity–Lady Died
B59Rash Of Beatings–Altar To Waste
B60As$troland–Th' Riddler
B61Los Crudos–Me Lo Paso El Culo
B62The Locust–Do You Dig Deep Graves
B63Society Of Friends–12 Steps
B64Agoraphobic Nosebleed–Can You Dig?
B65Utter Bastard–Puke Machine
B66Resin (5)–Hee Haw Space Chicken Dinner
B67Pretentious Assholes–Legislating Hate
B68Pretentious Assholes–Fuck The Middle Class
B69Little Princess (2)–This Is Napalm
B70Little Princess (2)–Mystery
B71Action Jackson (2)–Bam Pt. 3
B72Action Jackson (2)–Bam Pt. 1
B73Action Jackson (2)–Bam Pt. 2
B74No Less–Candygram Mongo Vs. Carl The Tooth Williams
B75Pound–Wifebeater
B76Hated Principles–Kervorkorama
B77Your Mother–Don't Fuck With The Ghost
B78Gasp (2)–Night Ranger Changed Their Name To F.Y.P.
B79Seventh Victim–Daughter
B80Seventh Victim–I'm A Big Chicken
B81None Of Your Fucking Business–I Live Track
B82No Think–Arm Animals
B83Gyga–The Guns Get Trained
B84aDegrade–Women And Children Blown To Shit
B84bWalter Glaser–(Outro)





No comments:

Post a Comment