24 April 2023

LIVERACHÉ: TALES FROM THE LIVER'S EDGE Various Artists 1997

 


Discogs

 

Comp on Very Small Record label


Tracklist



Henry WeinnArds Red
A1Quitters Inc.–Detox Van
A2The Flies (4)–Austrian
A3The Automatics (2)–Sit And Drink
A4The Teenage Boneheads–A Song About Not Drinking At The Pub
A5The Wretched Ones–Bottles And Cans
A6The Broken Toys–This Place
A7Depo-Provera–I'm Not A Date, I'm An Alcoholic
A8Bomf!–Drinkin' And Drivin'
A9Pizzle–March Of The Midnite Dragon
A10The Sissies–Sick Too Long
A11Schlong–Tequilla Welcher
A12The Piss Shivers–A Song About Beer
A13Velvet Pelvis–Six Pack Wanda


Bee-yah
B1The Rhythm Pigs*–Jingly Jangly Guitar Band
B2The Beat-Ons–Drink Drank Drunk
B3Piss-N-Vinegar–You Make Me Wish I Had A Six Pack
B4Spot 1019–Dentyne Visine
B5The Sillies–Does A Body Good
B6Elmer–Hangover Of Love
B7Haggis (8)–Wasn't That A Blast?
B8The Hairy Italians–The Way
B9The Snatchers–Anyway You Slice It


Cerveza
C1Melt Banana*–He Says "Drink Or Die", I Say "Drink And Puke"
C2Less Than Jake–Cheese
C3Fatty Lumpkin–Flyin' Across The Room
C4Slackjaw (5)–Olde English, New Fishtank
C5Not Today–Last Weekend
C6Sharon Tate–Mudslide
C7The Fuzz (6)–Breakfast In A Bottle
C8One Eye Open–Drunkski '96 (Not Beyond)
C9Catapult (3)–Between Four Twenty And Beer Thirty


Durnk
D1Lopez (9)–Pie Is Up
D2Fetish (5)–Six Pack
D3Gringo (12)–Drink
D4Totally Fuckin' Lit*–Drinkin' And Thinkin'
D5Dwarf Bitch–Stumble
D6The Boozers–Down And Out
D7The Spider Babies*–Drink Beer
D8The Kassos–Bar Trippin'
D9The Degenerates–Beer
D10Sour Milk–I'm Drinking Everything
D11The Withdrawals–Who Cares?
D12The Cripples (4)–Blatz Is Nasty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment