24 May 2025

I WOULDN'T PISS ON IT IF IT WAS ON FIRE Various Artists 1998

 


Discogs

 

UK release
'Fire Records dedicates this collection to the memory of its co-founder and great friend Johnny Waller, who was tragically killed in a cycling accident last year and whose inspiration, energy, intelligence, support and wit, long after the days of his involvement in the label, will for ever (sic) be missed.'

 

Tracklist

1-1The Perfect Disaster–Hey Now!
1-2Spacemen 3–Walkin' With Jesus
1-3Blue Aeroplanes*–Ups
1-4Close Lobsters–Let's Make Some Plans
1-5The Rose Of Avalanche–L.A. Rain
1-6The Very Things–This Is Motortown
1-7Walkingseeds*–Gates Of Freedom
1-8The Parachute Men–Mr. Gas
1-9Harbourkings–Big Kahuna
1-10Chuck Prophet–Rage And Storm
1-11Dave Graney–You Could Be Mine
1-12Pulp–My Legendary Girlfriend
1-13Television Personalities–My Very First Nervous Breakdown
1-14Midway Still–I Won't Try
1-15Leatherface–I Want The Moon
1-16Gumball (2)–This Town
1-17Anastasia Screamed–Notown
2-1The Pastels–Truck Train Tractor
2-2Teenage Fanclub–God Knows It's True
2-3Eugenius (2)–Breakfast
2-4Manifesto (3)–Pattern 26
2-5Gigolo Aunts–Where I Find My Heaven
2-6Thrum–So Glad
2-7H.P. Zinker With Evan Dando–To One In Paradise
2-8Urge Overkill–Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon
2-9The Nightblooms–Butterfly Girl
2-10Telstar Ponies–Moon, Don't Come Up Tonight
2-11Moles*–Raymond, Did You See The Red Queen?
2-12Built To Spill–Nowhere Nuthin' Fuck Up
2-13The Halo Benders–Can't Believe It's True
2-14Neutral Milk Hotel–Everything Is
2-15Sammy (4)–Babe Come Down
2-16Cottonmouth–Something Scratching
2-17Half Japanese*–U.S. Teens Are Spoiled Bums
2-18Supermodel–Penis Size And Cars
2-19Mega City 4*–Android Dreams
2-20Everclear–Fire Maple Song


No comments:

Post a Comment