20 January 2026

INDIE-CAN 1992 Various Artists 1992


 

Discogs

 

Canadian compilation on Intrepid Records 

 


Tracklist

1-01Carole Pope–Life's Rich Tapestry4:18
1-02Squiddly (3)–Unstoppable4:03
1-03Rail T.E.C.–Guilt3:48
1-04The Stoaters–Edge Of The World3:08
1-05Big Faith–South Shore4:00
1-06Two Left Feet–Bitter Drink4:06
1-07Anyhowtown–Myraga4:10
1-08Memory Day–Who Is They?4:13
1-09The Lowest Of The Low–Henry Needs A New Pair Of Shoes3:44
1-10Fujahtive–Send Fi Mi Girl3:52
1-11Kurt Swinghammer–Alternative Radio DJ2:53
1-12All Good Children–Black And Blue3:48
1-13Cadillac Bill & The Creeping Bent–Boomerang4:07
1-14World Gone Mad–Mary's Eyes4:08
1-15An April March–Scarlett Bliss4:07
1-16Benny Faith–Fragile4:06
1-17The Morganfields–Amulet4:05
1-18Morbidox–I.S.T.H.3:45
1-19Melleny Melody–I'm So Happy Just To Be Here With You2:36
2-01I.C.E. (5)–Strange Attractor4:07
2-02Zen Bungalow–This Could Very Well Be True4:21
2-03Violaine Corradi–Got To Carry On3:40
2-04Suffer Machine–Brand New Feeling3:39
2-05Huevos Rancheros–Please Pass The Ketchup3:15
2-06Moxy Früvous–King Of Spain2:56
2-07Sons & Lovers–Time Into Stone3:56
2-08Wild Strawberries–Crying Shame3:11
2-09Daniel Weaver (3)–Free As A Con3:20
2-10The Pariahs–Lifetime For Living4:12
2-11Hearts Lie Bleeding–Crazy Nights3:36
2-12The Margraves–What Took You There Will Bring You Back2:58
2-13Leroy Gibbon–Bonifide3:52
2-14Pushme Pullyou–Wake Up3:49
2-15The Bridge (6)–Want To Do3:51
2-16Cool Blue Halo–History Lesson4:16
2-17Arlene Bishop–Bad News, Boys3:00
2-18Altogether Morris–All Is Abandoned3:40
2-19U.I.C.*–Livin' In The Past3:30
2-20Cassius King–If This Is Love2:55

 

No comments:

Post a Comment