28 November 2022

BANANA ERECTORS Banana Erectors 1999

 


Discogs

  

Banana Erectors Biography

by Mike DaRonco

Under the spell of the Ramones, early 60's female pop-singers and '77 punk resulted in Japan's Banana Erectors. With the combination of May's high pitched voice leading on snotty, three-chord pop-punk resulted in a lot of attention on both sides of the Pacific and a deal with Sympathy for The Record Industry. 1998 saw their debut single not too long after, followed by their self-titled full-length the next year. 

 
Tracklist

1
Pretzel Eatin' Rocker
2
Teenage 3K Worker
3
Fed Up With Highschool Days
4
Get Married To Your Job
5
I Woke Up In Love This Morning
6
Danger Zone
7
(Jenny Is) Looking For Flavor
8
Pierrot Le Fou
9
I'm Henry The VIII, I Am
10
Break My Heart
11
Fun At The The Beach
12
I Don't Wanna Be Alone Tonight
13
Disagreeable Sensation

No comments: