04 August 2026

FAMOUS BOYFRIEND Famous Boyfriend 1996


 

Discogs


Formed by Andrew Johnson (3) and Craig Tattersall after meeting through a music shop advert, the duo based themselves in Tattersalls Haslingden bedroom and spent their time emulating the field mice, sampling the carpenters and trying to be autechre. Went on to record as The Remote Viewer as well as spending a good number of years in pioneering post rockers Hood. 

 RateYourMusic

 

U.K. band playing indie pop with this vinyl only release. Blogatrix

 

Tracklist

A1
A Stick To Beat Me With
A2
Forget Everything That I Just Said
A3
The Noises In Craig's Head
A4
It Sounds As If You're Falling Apart
A5
Don't Underestimate Us
A6
I Regret Everything
B1
The Only Sad Sight On A Beautiful Day
B2
Don't Worry, It Won't Happen Again
B3
The Noises In Craig's Head #2
B4
I Could Lie To Myself Again
B5
Yes, I Was Out Of Tune
B6
I Can See No Point In Trying
B7
Don't Keep It From Me
B8
Untitled
B9
Untitled 2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment