The Arrogant Sons of Bitches (commonly abbreviated as ASOB) was a six-piece ska punk band from Long Island and Baldwin, New York, United States. The band was known for its strong DIY punk roots, self-releasing two albums and two EPs. Their final album, Three Cheers For Disappointment, was released on Kill Normal Records.
Tracklist
| 1 | I Like Green Day. | 0:21 | |
| 2 | Abnormality. | 2:48 | |
| 3 | I Hate Punk Rock. | 3:23 | |
| 4 | The Song That The Girl Sings. | 2:06 | |
| 5 | I Pissed In Your Mountain Dew. | 2:02 | |
| 6 | 2445. | 2:53 | |
| 7 | The PEZ Song. | 1:43 | |
| 8 | Where My Dogs At? | 2:50 | |
| 9 | Smelly. | 2:22 | |
| 10 | Spitpile. | 0:58 | |
| 11 | The Guy From Subway. | 3:11 | |
| 12 | That’s What Friends Are For | 3:49 |

No comments:
Post a Comment